The competition tasks of the skill category are based on the Vocational qualification in cleaning and property services. The qualification titles of the basic qualification are kiinteistönhoitaja (property maintenance operative), kodinhuoltaja (housekeeper) and toimitilahuoltaja (site facilities operative).
The professionals of this skill category can work depending on the competence area for example in enterprises of cleaning service field, as employees at the town, in education institutions, stores, shopping centres, residential properties or industrial plants in cleaning and property maintenance tasks.
Description of the skill category
Property maintenance operatives, site facilities operatives and housekeepers provide different property, household or cleaning services. Holders of the vocational qualification provide maintenance and deep cleaning services in different environments. According to the qualification modules completed they have prepared for providing different services to customers’ needs.
The competition is individual.
Two competitors from the same training centre of an education institution can enrol in semifinals of this skill category.
The competition tasks and assessment criteria correlate with the requirements for the grade Satisfactory in the Vocational qualification in cleaning and property services.
Skill steering group
- Raija Tissari, Savon koulutuskuntayhtymä Sakky
- Rauni Lehisto, Ammattiopisto Live
- Arja Laasonen, Ammattiopisto Live
- Leena Vähäaho, Ammattiopisto Spesia
- Pia Lehtinen, Ammattiopisto Spesia
- Kirsi Sarkkinen, KS Palvelut
- Tarja Heikkinen, Opetushallitus
- Eija Peura, Ammattiopisto Spesia
- Mirka Junttanen, Vaalijala
- Sanna-Mari Pyy, Jokilaaksojen koulutuskuntayhtymä JEDU